;

Thursday 1 March 2012

Growing aquatic plants & Anubias in a shed

Basically I have been thinking about propagating plants for a long time, especially Anubias which I find great and I could do with more of. As of now I have only really propagated them in submersed form. They just grow so slow and I want to find out the best way to grow them faster without too much fancy equipment.

Yesterday I bought the Practical Fishkeeping Magazine and there was an article about Anubias which I suppose gave me a kick in the bum to get started.

I have started to clear out this shed which was needed anyway but I have not decided exactly how to go ahead.



















Recently I also found a few of these seed boxes which I think will be great for growing smaller Anubias on bogwood.
















This is just an idea starting to form and It might take awhile until it's up an running. I have not even decided if I'm going to do this in the shed or indoors.

I will post again when i get started.

Melander

No comments:

Post a Comment